Digital Content Coordinator
Thank you for your interest in our Digital Content Coordinator position. If you fit the qualifications and skills of the job outlined below, jump to the bottom of the page to learn how to apply.
The Digital Content Coordinator supports the mission of Floret by implementing and executing heart centered strategy related to marketing and education and ensures that all technical tasks are planned, managed, and executed with the highest level of accuracy and care.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities and can be offsite (within the continental United States) if necessary.
Compensation: full time hourly, based on skill level and relevant experience
Expected hire date: March 1-15, 2020
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Digital Content Director with delivering the Floret Online Workshop and other educational programs
- Update and maintain Floret’s WordPress website and regularly update the home page, sidebars, featured products, FAQ page, blog, and the Farmer-Florist Collective directory
- Regularly update flash headers, lead magnets, opt-in forms, and availability schedule on Floret WordPress, Kajabi, and Shopify sites
- Conduct regular audits of the Floret website with an eye for design, optimizing the user experience, and opt-in conversion rates
- Coordinate the creation and testing of newsletter campaigns, online forms, and email automations
- Assist with the creation of digital content related to future Floret book on dahlias
- Troubleshoot minor tech-related issues across Floret apps, websites, and email platforms
- Resize, edit, and organize photos for all website platforms
- Coordinate and review closed captioning of videos across all platforms
- Coordinate the collection and organization of Floret Scholarship applications and Floret Online Workshop student information forms
- Assist with survey coding and reports
- Create monthly analytics reports across all Floret website and social media platforms
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of email marketing and WordPress experience
- Great attention to detail and strong commitment to follow through
- Responsive and available
- Self-starter; works independently
- Excellent time management skills and always completes projects ahead of schedule
- Highly motivated by deadlines and goals
- Driven to be accurate and communicates information/data in a quick, fact-oriented manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Capable of working a consistent schedule with the ability to work overtime during peak times
- Open minded, inclusive and respectful of all walks of life
- Must love flowers and helping people
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description at any time.
- Before you begin, have your cover letter and resume ready to upload. Please make sure your cover letter and resume are in the same document in one of these accepted formats: DOC, DOCX, PDF or Plain Text.
- Follow this link to complete our workplace survey. This survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete and helps to determine your work related needs with the requirements of the position.
- At the end of the survey you will be prompted to enter your contact information and answer yes or no to 5 basic questions.
- Finish the application process by uploading your cover letter and resume.
- After you upload your cover letter and resume you will receive the message: “The survey process has been completed.” This indicates that your application has been successfully submitted. You will not receive a separate confirmation email.
- We hope to fill this position by the week of March 16, 2020. The position will remain posted until filled.
- Our team will review submissions and contact applicants who meet both our qualifications and who clearly identify with the mission of Floret.
- Qualified applicants will be contacted via email to provide a video introduction and to schedule an initial video interview.