|Bouquets from a fantastically fun country wedding last summer.|
- I stumbled onto this great flower growing blog yesterday. What a hoot! If you’re in need of a good laugh, this and this post are especially hilarious. I totally want to be her friend!
- Elora and I were fascinated by this photo series. It’s amazing to see how and what people eat around the world. I wonder how our diet would stack up?
- This post by the awesome Organic Sister was just what I needed to read this week.
- Belinda from Wild Acre put together the loveliest post yesterday on inspiration. She so generously included me:)
- I know I’ve included her before but if you haven’t visited McKenzie’s beautiful blog lately, you must!
Hiya. I was at Belinda's of Wild Acre the other day and she showed me what you had written about my blog. Thank you so much – I am thrilled! And you are more than welcome to be my friend! My internet is up the creek at the moment so I am just doing the essentials but I am really looking forward to reading your blog when I have time to do it justice. The flowers look beautiful (as does your husband – blimey!) and I am so envious of the long stems on your anemones. Kind regards Jan x